The following events are currently open for entry
Click an event name to view the list of entries received
To submit your entry, complete the details below. You can submit entries for more that one event at a time, and more than one person at a time.
Note: An additional fee of $5 applies to non-members of the BSAWA
I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of entry for the selected events
You have not selected any events for entry
Bunbury - Ranking Tournament 3
- Format of the event will be a seeded knockout draw, based on the BSAWA ranking list. Membership of the BSAWA is not required, however non-members will not earn Ranking Points. An additional $5 entry fee applies to non-members.
- Smart Casual dress is required: Trousers or jeans, collared shirt and dress shoes or sneakers must be worn. No t-shirts, shorts, tracksuit pants, sandals, or thongs will be allowed.
- Where masks are mandatory within the venue, masks must be worn at all times during play, and must cover both the mouth and nose. In the event that a player is seen to be not wearing the mask correctly, one warning will be issued by the Tournament Director. If there is another violation by the player in the same tournament, the player will be removed from the event.
- A Plate event will be held for players who lose their first match. Scratch handicap players are ineligible for the Plate event.
- If a player enters an event and fails to appear, the entry fee must still be paid. If there is a repeat offence in the same year the player will be refused entry to all BSAWA events until all outstanding fees are paid.